So far there are no entries – no not one – in the contest, so I thought I would post a few of the samples I have written. To read more about the contest go to my last post here. So come on, faithful readers, submit some stories. You have nothing to lose and perhaps a collectible hardback book to gain.
- I loved. I lost. Never again.
- Her tears tasted like fine wine.
- The full moon rises. Howling ensues.
- Forgive them? Not on your life. or Forgive them? Not on His life.
- five, four, three, two, one, ze . . .
- Screaming, he falls, lands . . . thud.
- Nothing to see here. Move along.
- The web quivers. The spider pounces.
- HIs heart sank, she’d said, “No.”
- This is my body, my blood.
- “Help me!” “I can’t.” “Please?” “No!”
powered by performancing firefox